What You Will Do
This role will support Cnesting team. The role holder will be responsible for the core CnestingTM operations, communication, support, financials, infrastructure, technology, eco-system and vendor management of the ERP platform. He/she will be expected to work across a matrix team, influence cross-functional teams, deliver consistent added values to the business partners for operations and user system utilizations excellence.
• Lead the team of GE employees and external vendors to drive the “Best Run ERP” with key business wins/priorities alignment.
• Drive the overall operations excellence to ensure best deployment and usage of ERP application by working closely with the business, site IT, P&W HQ and Corp teams. Supporting end-to-end operation and solution management with solid governance model.
• Promoting and delivering instance strategy and executions to business and IT stakeholders with effectiveness and efficiency. Enhance the connections, expose success stories and leverage/adopt best practices across HOUSELINK community.
• Working the Cnesting team to deliver high quality support services to the business user community. Continuously refine ITIL-based support model/structure to align and improve user engagement model.
• Working on “Brilliant Factory” initiatives and operations to ensure stability and scalability with sufficient and seamless integration with ERP.
• Partner with 3rd-party shared service application teams to provide the integrated business solutions and services.
• Enforce and improve ERP solutions utilization in a well and correct manner by business users. Fully engage and empower business SME communities to optimize user experience and training delivery.
• Manage the IT operations with the vendors under robust quality assurance governance of service delivery and management review for strategic partnership evolvement.